•  Richard Wilkinson explains why inequality is bad for society.
•  Samuel Bowles discusses his research on cooperative behaviour.
•  Hans Rosling shows (in less than 4 minutes) data on 200 Countries over 200 Years.
•  Hans Rosling shows the best stats on economic development you've ever seen.
• CBC Program - Left Behind
Articles for Managers
•  Hari Bapuji and Suhaib Riaz. 2011. Occupy Wall Street: What Businesses Need to Know.
•  Hari Bapuji and Suhaib Riaz. 2012. Occupy, Economic Inequality and Business Initiatives: Insights from   India. Ivey Business Journal.
Websites on Inequality
•  Prospering Together
•  Equality Trust
•  University of Texas Inequality Project
•   Jerry Davis presents on the financial crisis and how things can be fixed by
“organizing without organizations ”
•   Jerry Davis presents on “inequality and occupy”
•  Bureau of Labor Statistics (includes data on a number of U.S. economic indicators.
•  OECD Data on country level indicators of economic growth and development.
•  Gapminder provides world data on a number of demographic, economic, health, and work parameters.
Articles and Studies
•  Wealth, Income and Power by William Domhoff (using U.S. data)
Primers on Inequality by The Conference Board of Canada:
- On Income Inequality
- On Inequality in the World
- On Income Inequality in Canada
•  Congressional Budget Office research on distribution of household income.
•  OECD research on the reasons why inequality keeps rising